We are so proud of all who participated in Catholic Textbook Project’s Fall 2016 History Essay Contest! This year’s winning essays are now posted.
Please click on the names below to read an essay.
Winners of the Fall 2016 Catholic Textbook Project History Essay Contest:
- Grade 5 Catholic School Division: Harry Penne – St. Jude Catholic School in Peoria, IL
- Grade 6 Catholic School Division: Louis Belleville – Holy Family Academy in Manassas, VA
- Grade 7/8 Catholic School Division: Winston Fairchild – Rhodora J. Donahue Academy of Ave Maria, Ave Maria, FL
- Catholic High School Division: Megan Friend – Bethlehem Catholic High School in Bethlehem, PA
- Grade 5 Catholic Homeschool Division: Catherine Seguin – Sooke, British Columbia, Canada
- Grade 6 Catholic Homeschool Division: Francis Woltering – Marshall, VA
- Grade 7/8 Catholic Homeschool Division: Liam Martin – Orrville, OH
- High School Homeschool Division: Hannah Elkins – Hillsborough, NC